1. Dia de reyes went really well, the kids liked the presents and we really had a good time in my parents house. My mom actually didn’t say anything hurtfull to me…
2. I have to start my diet again tomorrow. I ate a lot of rosca, chocolate and roasted chestnuts. So if I want to continue losing weight I have to go back to my balanced way of eating. 10 pounds more to go.( that Tiramisu of Tracy has to wait *snif*)
3. This is the last weekend of the winter vacations of Carlitos so we are going to take him to a place he chooses, he haven’t decided but I think is going to be fun.
4. I have to take out the Christmas decorations on Saturday and I hate it. When you put it on you don’t mind the work because you want to see the three and want your house full of Christmas spirit. Besides everyone wants to cooperate but anyone wants to take them out!
5. I didn’t move forward on the translation but I did in the revisions. I hope I can go back to my schedule of writing on Monday.
Have a great weekend! I am dying for some sleep!