1. Yesterday my best friend and auntie by heart of my sons went to Carlos school to pick him up, because we can’t. She does that many times but yesterday Carlos started to shout and cry in the middle of the school that he will not go with her. He shouted so much that the director nun came to see what happened and calmed him down. When they arrived home my best friend was crying, I felt so bad. She truly loves my sons, shes been there since minute one. I know how much it hurts when carlos does that because he makes it a lot with me, he always wants his dad. Anyway we had to punish him and make him talked with her. Now they are ok.
2. I got a flu. I hate flu! My nose is red as rudolph , I can’t speak ( well my husband will be happy for that) and I feel like crap. The worst is that the kids also have it.
3. I finished the translation of the first chapter of BTLAS and I hope to end this revision ( i know there will be many others) today or tomorrow. So I’m moving forward.
4. I hope this weekend I can sleep a lot!!
5. I am trying a new recipe for " tarta de santiago" is a very popular cake that is done in Galicia , Spain. And its made with almonds , sugar , etc. My father loves it so I’m trying recipes for this christmas dinner make it for him. When I get a good one I will post it here.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!